My littlest and most favorite sister graduates this weekend. OMG. We're celebrating all week, East Coast style — polo shirts not included. But, besides feeling old, I couldn't be happier and more excited for the next stage of this little fashionistas life.
Ps: Here are the 5 congratulations (I believe) one should actually be given on graduation day...
1. Congratulations, you can now upgrade to expensive liquor.
2. Congratulations, you've officially proved you have the necessary BS skills to get through life.
3. Congratulations, a bigger bed awaits you!
4. Congratulations, you can now spend that textbook money on clothes.
5. Congratulations, you've proved you truly rock!
So proud of you little sis, exciting things await :)