10 Realizations of a California Girl — in Snow.
1. You need to wear actual boots, actual heavy-duty, semi ugly boots.
2. The altitude and my love for coffee don't mix. #Dehydrating.
3. Stepping outside naturally applies your blush.
4. Green army coats (as pictured) only look tough...
5. Static hat hair allows me to channel my inner Einstein.
6. Everyone looks like smokers.
7. Throwing on a jacket lets you to wear sweats all day.
8. Hot chocolate tastes better in snowy places.
9. Gloves destroy all hopes for texting (unless you have fancy ones.)
10. Earmuffs are posh.
Basically, I'm a whimp.