11/11/11 @ 11:11 you better believe I'm going to make a damn big wish.
But on a side note, ever think about 11?
- 11 is the first number which cannot be represented by a human counting with his or her eight fingers and two thumbs additively.
- Eleven is the smallest positive integer requiring three syllables in the English language (El-Ev-En).
- The deepest point of the ocean floor is 11km at the bottom of the Mariana Trench.
- In England the number 11 sometimes appears in the decoration of Easter cakes. The 11 almond paste decorations on this cake represent the 12 apostles, but excluding the treacherous Judas Iscariot.
- The Apollo 11 mission was the first manned mission to land on the Moon
- Elevenses is a mid-morning refreshment such as tea and biscuits taken around 11am.
- On the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month in 1918 (11/11/1918), an armistice was signed that ended World War I The anniversary of this day is still celebrated as Veterans Day in the United States. It is also celebrated as Armistice Day or Remembrance Day in other parts of the world
- Soccer, cricket, American football and field hockey are all played with teams of 11 players on the field.
On a side note, googling this allowed me to realize that there are freaky 11:11 cults out there. No but seriously...
yes, i published this @ 11:11